Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

SICKESSS-ST

I never planned on staying for 4 hr. at these meets, I must refrain from socializing too much at the next one LOL. Good to see old pals and meet Alex for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, what [MENTION=235]koozy[/MENTION] said!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Hoping I can get my springs in before this, I was sick last weekend.

Intercooler came in but cannot out it in till after I hear from Ford about Warranty claim on my front bumper paint!

Bumper was sprayed in way that at the back corners by the fogs and lower grill areas it literally fades to the base of the bumper. Which looks like dirt until you inspect up close and realize it will not wash away that and chipping paint at the edge of the lower guard/grill. Yup 2018 Factory paint job was done poorly.

Not Happy about this!

Also D Resonant Mountune just announced Blac Friday discount code that works on their radiator bringing it down to $447 very tempting!

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #64
A radiator is too heavy for [MENTION=3313]D-resonant[/MENTION], he’s secretly figuring out a way to ditch the radiator and make his car aircooled [emoji2957]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
R
A radiator is too heavy for @D-resonant, he’s secretly figuring out a way to ditch the radiator and make his car aircooled [emoji2957]

Lol well I just locked dowm a 2 month old Mountune rad myself for $375 locally pickup on friday! Happy Birthday to me!

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #66
R

Lol well I just locked dowm a 2 month old Mountune rad myself for $375 locally pickup on friday! Happy Birthday to me!
I saw that ad on FB in Reseda and was going to tell you and d-resonant, but then it disappeared from his list. I know why now lol

A radiator is too heavy for [MENTION=3313]D-resonant[/MENTION], he’s secretly figuring out a way to ditch the radiator and make his car aircooled [emoji2957]

No problem with coolant temps. Keep plenty of high velocity air flowing through radiator. [raceflag]
Need FMIC with more thermal capacity.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
No problem with coolant temps. Keep plenty of high velocity air flowing through radiator. [raceflag]
Need FMIC with more thermal capacity.
You need that R sport pro 300 intercooler. That is the bomb fits in the stock location good for 375hp square tube and fin for maximum cooling on charge temps while maintian good airflow through for your radiatoe.
Though honestly its my belief in SoCal an Aluminum rad is wise. Plastic rads die in violent ways at any given moment.
Trust me, had a factory M3 plastic end rad go boom at 75 mph under acceleration. It was quite the experience and sidelined me instantanously. Lol

No fan of plastic end tank rads on any care here! Lol

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #71
Despite our preparation the original plan got nixed, but.... plan B seems to have been an overall hit! [twothumb]

The day began at 7AM in Los Feliz and ended at 5PM at The Habit in beautiful downtown Ventura. A long day of driving, eating, more driving [driving] and then more eating [party] LOL. Overall 200 to 300 miles logged depending on where you started your morning and made it back home.

I didn't capture everything, but here are some highlights which those in attendance will appreciate. [cheerleader]

Breakfast

LOL. This cracked me up, Mountune radiator and parts in tow.

before Jose devoured his dinner.

Tasty eats at The Habit to end the day.

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
This was a GREAT day.
Thanks, ALL

Dave

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Ya awesome day even if I did wind up with a cracked windshield. Lol
Your windshield cracked?! Crazy!

Had a great time driving with you all today. That leisurely drive was exhilarating....haha!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
LOL, a story to tell your wife. [wink]
First thing I told her was "you've would've hated it" and then I told her all about the impromptu canyon runs. LOL

I had so much fun. Driving hard shows how brilliant these cars really are. I was geeking out on all the little Fiestas going thru these back roads all in-line and at speed! I had to remind myself to keep my eyes looking ahead because I was driving too!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk