Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

koozy

3000 Post Club
Gather for a relaxed, no pressure brief intro, and share the passion with other Fiesta ST enthusiasts.

You don't have to be local to the areas listed if you want to make the trek and hang out with fellow enthusiastically fanatic Fiesta ST owners.

PAST MEETS
09/16/18 (Meet & Greet) Atwater
10/28/18 (Meet & Greet) Atwater
11/18/18 (Drive & Breakfast) Plan b
03/31/19 (Meet & Greet) Atwater
05/05/19 (Breakfast & Drive) Lancers
06/02/19 (Drive & Breakfast) 1/2 Plan b
08/25/19 (Drive & Breakfast) 1/2 Plan b
09/15/19 (Drive & Breakfast) Newcombs
10/20/19 Octane, Bacon & Asphalt(2019 Finale Drive)11/21/21 (Breakfast & Drive) Lancers
06/26/22 LA Cars & Coffee, Breakfast @ Lancers

10/16/22 Drive & Breakfast @ Grizzly Cafe

11/19/22 Breakfast & Drive

NEXT MEET
Greet, Breakfast 🥞 Drive maybe
DATE
: Sunday Nov 26, 2023
TIME: 6:00AM
MEETING LOCATION: TBD

Things we do...
We drive to places, hangout, eat, and always talk FIESTA ST[perfect10]

Attachments

Last edited:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I'm in El Monte but you can count me in.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Yes, in Los Feliz/Glendale. Location is a challenge, but because it’s early I think it’ll be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
My old stomping grounds. SoCal has its headaches, but it's a nice place to live if you like to get up in the hills and find some twisties. Wish I could join you!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
7 am is a little on the early side for me. Sometimes do not make to bed till 4 am. Lol

I am totally down for a meet a more cilvilized say 9 AM . Lol

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
The idea is a cars and coffee type of gathering, the issue with time is location. The later the more congested it will get. I think 9AM may be pushing it, perhaps we could do 8AM. Figure on people hanging out at least 1 hour.

Yes I’m down. I work at 9 so I’ve only got 30-40 minutes to hang depending on where we meet.

Another possible spot would be Glendale Blvd by Kaldi coffee just off the 5 in Atwater. There’s about 20 angled head in spaces and they have outside seating too. Parking meters would kill a photo op though.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I was working in Burbank when I read this.
Can I come?

Dave

Hmm good enough excuse to take a saturday off work for once. Catch me there, magnetic st with window rally vents.[wave]
On a side note, if anyone can help a comrade find a RELIABLE shop that can install my catless downpipe without offending my wallets feelings I would appreciate a DM.
Hoon on! ??????

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
8 or 9 coffee bean on Hillhurst Could work huge parking lot because of albertsons
I did a dry run this morning and that lot was all ready pretty full. It's too small IMO. Ideally we'd want everyone in our group to park adjacent to each other. Shopping carts and foot traffic is more than ideal. We need a space with more breathing room, a space that everyone and their cars can feel safe at and be worth making the trip and disrupting their lives to attend. A space that allows us to grow and not be a turn off for future meets we may have, we want people to come back. Whether 1 car or 20 cars show up next weekend we want to have a good location that can accommodate basic considerations. [burnout]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
How about the parking lot of Travel Town?
I don't know if it is open at that time but I do know it is big enough and the back corner is almost always empty.

Dave

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
How about the parking lot of Travel Town?
I don't know if it is open but I do know it is big enough in the back corner.

Dave
Grifith Park by the carasoul. There is a huge parking lots there and the Premium Zilvia forum members have done BBQ over there with plenty of parking for all the cars to line up.
I mentioned Coffee Bean on Hillhurst because the lot is big but ya can get busy in the morning and Koozy mentioned the idea of having it by a Coffee shop.
Problem is in the mornings lots by Coffee shops tend to get busy.

If it was a night meet things would be different. The Valley Ziliva 240sx members used to meet at a Raplhs lot on Saticoy in Van Nuys at night with no issues.

Can we turn this into a swap meet as well? Got some parts to sell!

- StopTech Stainless Brake Lines (New)
- Mishimoto Blue Silicon Induction Hose (New)
- Arma Speed Carbon Fiber intake (Used/damaged)

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Can we turn this into a swap meet as well? Got some parts to sell!

- StopTech Stainless Brake Lines (New)
- Mishimoto Blue Silicon Induction Hose (New)
- Arma Speed Carbon Fiber intake (Used/damaged)
Can't hurt to list what you have here and possibly bring them. The lot is private property, so I don't think you can set up a table or street vend; but this would be the perfect occasion for local for sale item transactions.