Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
All I know is that I got the squeezing's from one of those squirrels. LOL

Dave

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #85
[MENTION=3313]D-resonant[/MENTION] [MENTION=8838]Dpro[/MENTION] [MENTION=697]SICKESSS-ST[/MENTION] [MENTION=10536]Booster[/MENTION] [MENTION=7646]J.andretti93[/MENTION] [MENTION=9334]dmb[/MENTION] [MENTION=4248]RubenZZZ[/MENTION] [MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION]

Here's the route we did this past weekend in case you guys want to venture on your own and re-live the experience again someday [biggrin]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
[MENTION=3313]D-resonant[/MENTION] [MENTION=8838]Dpro[/MENTION] [MENTION=697]SICKESSS-ST[/MENTION] [MENTION=10536]Booster[/MENTION] [MENTION=7646]J.andretti93[/MENTION] [MENTION=9334]dmb[/MENTION] [MENTION=4248]RubenZZZ[/MENTION] [MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION]

Here's the route we did this past weekend in case you guys want to venture on your own and re-live the experience again someday [biggrin]

Dope just got off the phone with Insurance , no deductible on the glass policy and Already talked to Star Ford amd the glass is the factory glass that came on the car, per conversation with parts department!
So windshield fixed for free gonna be like new.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #87
Dope just got off the phone with Insurance , no deductible on the glass policy and Already talked to Star Ford and the glass is the factory glass that came on the car, per conversation with parts department! So windshield fixed for free gonna be like new.
Awesome, soon after you can get those springs, charge pipes and radiator installed [wrenchin]

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
You forgpot Intercooler too! Then I can get my Tunes rolling. Do some dyno pulls at my friends shop.

Hey we should talk to him about doing a dyno day! Its a Dynojet!
Im in for a dyno day.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for this! I was going to ask for a route map for that exact reason.

Is anyone off tomorrow and wants to take a drive? I got my MAP intercooler installed and flashed the Stratified E30 tune. Car feels lit.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ok guys I mentioned this before , more details my boy Juan owns and runs Bardabe Performance a tuning shop in Riverside he has a Dynojet dyno and would be down for doing a dyno for us.
He usually tunes GTR’s. As his is a Nissan guy.

Question is what all of you would be willing to pay for 3 pulls? Figure you could tweak some flash tunes and or compare your different tunes you have on your AP’s.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #92
IIRC, I paid $70 at FSWERKS for 3 pulls two years ago as a walk-in. The question is what does you buddy normally charge and how many cars would make it worth for him to give a discount if at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
IIRC, I paid $70 at FSWERKS for 3 pulls two years ago as a walk-in. The question is what does you buddy normally charge and how many cars would make it worth for him to give a discount if at all.

I am discussing it with him. i was thinking 10 cars, there are a few guys that are actually nearby cities that are here on the forum as PerfBlue is out there now.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #94
Yeah, Riverside is kinda out in the boonies for LA peeps. But if enough guys are interested that’s all that matters.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Well the only other place I know of were might be able to arrange something is up in Simi Valley and honestly the Simi Valley guys shop is mostly Bro Truck building but a friend works there and they also have a Dynojet.

Though I talked to Juan and he was $60 a car three pulls no afr. He would also break out the BBQ buy meat and buns and cook burgers and whatnot. He is a cool guy from the 240sx , Z32, GTR community. Known him for years. I am sure some of the Riverside county North San Diego guys might be down to roll too.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #97
I feel good we got to close the end of the year with a nice drive a few weeks ago, because there's SNOW there now! [driving]

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #99
Get your windshield, springs, paint, Intercooler, radiator all sorted out? You need to start a build thread! Don’t be like Danny lurking in the shadows [emoji317]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Get your windshield, springs, paint, Intercooler, radiator all sorted out? You need to start a build thread! Don’t be like Danny lurking in the shadows [emoji317]

Dealing with Ford. Took it to Star they got approavl and then completely dropped the ball. Needless to say was not happy about there lack of follow through called the service person several times about when to bring it in last week and they never called back.
So I am going to Galpin which means a whole new resubmission good thing is talked to Ford customer care and its in the notes so it should get approved quickly and follow through.