Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

dmb

Merry Christmas to all my so. Cal friends. I haven't been around very long but I always look forward to hanging out with you guys and learning from everyone. and thanks for letting a old guy listen and learn and hopefully i'll get a hearing aid so you don't have to repeat everything when i'm standing around. God Bless, and a great 2019 to all of you. Dennis

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Sorry, too far away.

LOL

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
If I am still invited, I can make it.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #137
Let's bookmark Sunday, March 31st. 8:00AM depending on the weather forecast.

Same location, but potentially a different spot where if we stay longer than expected we're still isolated from the morning shopping traffic.

Will update and solidify date once we can see what the forecast will be.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Let's bookmark Sunday, March 31st. 8:00AM depending on the weather forecast.

Same location, but potentially a different spot where if we stay longer than expected we're still isolated from the morning shopping traffic.

Will update and solidify date once we can see what the forecast will be.
Might consider a spot in Griffith Park or the Mulholland Fountain.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #139
Might consider a spot in Griffith Park or the Mulholland Fountain.
No go for Mulholland Fountain, because Cars & Coffee LA will be there and the lot gets full fast unless you plan on being there at ~6AM.

Any other location will potentially mean, bring your own coffee. Also not keen on sending people into a huge park who aren't local and also puts us away from emergency services in case someone has a heart attack or wants to get a donut and can't walk there.

Who would be interested in going to Cars & Coffee LA? If the majority want to go there, there may be an option...