Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

Dpro

6000 Post Club
No go for Mulholland Fountain, because Cars & Coffee LA will be there and the lot gets full fast unless you plan on being there at ~6AM.

Any other location will potentially mean, bring your own coffee. Also not keen on sending people into a huge park who aren't local and also puts us away from emergency services in case someone has a heart attack or wants to get a donut and can't walk there.

Who would be interested in going to Cars & Coffee LA? If the majority want to go there, there may be an option...
We could swoop on cars and coffee be the FiST contingent [hihi]!

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #143
Thank you for thinking of me. [:)]
Thinking of the women who may join us. It would be improper and not my okay with me to send them into the bushes if they were to need restroom facilities. For the guys, I don't care where you all go, as long as it's not near me, lol.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thinking of the women who may join us. It would be improper and not my okay with me to send them into the bushes if they were to need restroom facilities. For the guys, I don't care where you all go, as long as it's not near me, lol.

Of that I agree, I was just thinking of the donuts. LOL

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Would there be enough room for all the FiSTers at C&C? Doesnt it fill up quickly?

Im definitely in for a C&C meet.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #146
Would there be enough room for all the FiSTers at C&C? Doesnt it fill up quickly?

Im definitely in for a C&C meet.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Only if all interested get there before everyone else to get a spot.

The other option is we can all meet at our spot as planned, drive 1/4 mile down the road there together and park in a nearby lot and go check out the cars in the main lot. C&C is from 7-10AM.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Only if all interested get there before everyone else to get a spot.

The other option is we can all meet at our spot as planned, drive 1/4 mile down the road there together and park in a nearby lot and go check out the cars in the main lot. C&C is from 7-10AM.
Thats not a bad idea everyone will notice when we cruze up together anyways. Plus how good is the coffee from the protable coffee truck? Lol

Which will moat likely have a line of people getting coffee anyways, Immight add.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #153
Hope to see all you passionate enthusiasts tomorrow @ 7:30AM.

If today’s weather is a precedence, then tomorrow will be a beautiful day for our meet and greet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I predict it will clear in the early morning to mostly crowded by around 10:00 AM. [;)]

What's the head count looking like? I want to stop by but it's the gf's birthday, so not gonna be staying all that long sadly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
What's the head count looking like? I want to stop by but it's the gf's birthday, so not gonna be staying all that long sadly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Time to get married.
Then the wife will say,"Go to your car thing and get the heck out of here". [:I]