Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #162
We saw you and surprised you didn’t bust a u turn to join us as we were driving to cars and coffee. Didn’t think you were showing up after close to an hour of being there, so we took off.

We were parked in the lot across the street of cars and coffee, with plenty of open spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I'm down for the next one. Partied a lil too hard last night.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We saw you and surprised you didn’t bust a u turn to join us as we were driving to cars and coffee. Didn’t think you were showing up after close to an hour of being there, so we took off.

We were parked in the lot across the street of cars and coffee, with plenty of open spots.

I waited on the light to turn but it was literally a few minutes before it turned green. By then you were all gone. I turned back to the meet but I couldn't even see street parking so I decided to just call it there. Just wasn't the best day for me to try to go to a meet lol, but I'm up for the next one [emoji1360].

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #165
Nice turn out guys, thanks to all who made it and tried to make it. This meet and greet top the previous ones, as everyone stuck as long as they could with some hanging until 1PM. Crazy FiST fanatics. Lol

We got to cars and coffee just at the right time. [8D]

Last edited:

dmb

Had a good time, everyone is so nice. If I ever finish putting my car back together [I work on it by myself], this fat old man has got to get busy, I bought all these parts and I need to put them on before the grim reaper starts handing me tools. see you all next time. Dennis

Was a pleasure talking to you all, got a lot of knowledge and things to think about for my car. It's one thing to research on your own, but the wealth of knowledge that can be accessed in person is just so nice.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #169
Was a pleasure talking to you all, got a lot of knowledge and things to think about for my car. It's one thing to research on your own, but the wealth of knowledge that can be accessed in person is just so nice.
Hey Dale we briefly talked about exhausts, I would urge you to continue to do your research and perhaps try to see and hear as many as you can. Try not to get into the trap many fall victim to of buying and selling because of unforeseen issues or change of mind, unless that’s okay with you. You will typically get what you pay for with exhaust systems out there. There’s junk and there’s some nice ones. Choose wisely and enjoy your mod journey however little or great it is [emoji106]

Hey Dale we briefly talked about exhausts, I would urge you to continue to do your research and perhaps try to see and hear as many as you can. Try not to get into the trap many fall victim to of buying and selling because of unforeseen issues or change of mind, unless that’s okay with you. You will typically get what you pay for with exhaust systems out there. There’s junk and there’s some nice ones. Choose wisely and enjoy your mod journey however little or great it is [emoji106]

Appreciate the advice, certainly not something I plan to just jump into. Once I have the means to be looking at exhaust upgrades, I'll definitely be doing a bunch of research on it before pulling the trigger on anything

Dpro

6000 Post Club

All I can add is I have no regrets getting my Thermal. I liked the engineering that went into to it to eliminate drone and its got a nice deep tone thats not ricey or offensive .

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #172
Okay guys, hope Sundays work for everyone. Next proposed meet & greet date is up on the first page of this thread. Sunday, May 5th 7:00 AM and due to popular demand, NEW LOCATION with BREAKFAST [woot]

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I think I recognize the chipped plate.
Is that Mimi's Cafe?

Alex... where have you been!!!? hopefully still enjoying your ST! [thumb]
Still living the hot hatch dream, not giving it up. Since I saw you last I’ve upgraded the intercooler, installed the AP3 and flashed the Stratified tune. Currently waiting on the active shift designs accelerator spacer.

This date should work for me!

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #180
Still living the hot hatch dream, not giving it up. Since I saw you last I’ve upgraded the intercooler, installed the AP3 and flashed the Stratified tune. Currently waiting on the active shift designs accelerator spacer.

This date should work for me!

haha, nice list of goodies you have there. Must be hard not to fill up with E85 being so close to you. [cool]