Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Has Anyone Been Able to Contact Mountune?

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I ordered their MP215 kit and have tried to call them at their listed # 714-424-9400 20+ times over 2 days with some questions, and no one ever answers the phone, I'm getting concerned. I have had no trouble reaching them in the past. Does anyone have another way of contacting them or know what's going on with them?

OP
Capri to ST

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, I just want to be able to call them if an issue arises,it's weird to have a business that doesn't answer their phone.

They are struggling to answer calls and or emails for what seems like the last year. Have had times where I would call multiple times throughout the week and no one answers. I think they are just over whelmed with orders and inquiries in general. Definitely room for improvement compared to Cobb Tuning they were great to talk to and deal with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluedrank

Mountune traditionally does not give a fuck about returning calls or emails. This has been a thing for a while. Never once have they ever replied to my emails, even ones regarding an order I had placed. They simply do not care.

Jerickson88

Mountune traditionally does not give a fuck about returning calls or emails. This has been a thing for a while. Never once have they ever replied to my emails, even ones regarding an order I had placed. They simply do not care.
Nope, they sure don’t. Piss on their customer service and ability to have accurate inventory

GAbOS

I just got my radiator last week that was on back order. I had to email them to change the shipping address due to life changes a couple months back and got a response the next day. Just wanted to add my recent experience.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Have you tried Facebook?

Dave

OP
Capri to ST

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
To update this, I sent them an email and they responded fairly promptly, and the last few times I called them I have gotten through easily, so it appears their customer service is better than I thought. They were having a big sale when I had no success in getting them and appear to have been overwhelmed. I was getting ready to have my MP 215 kit installed when I was unable to contact them, and was upset because I had some questions to ask. I still think you should be able to get through even during a busy time, but it does appear that you can get in touch with them fairly easily during normal times.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I sent a text to Ken Anderson last Friday.
They are trying hard to fix this.

Dave

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I've called mountune a couple times over the last few months and never have had an issue with their service.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Same here. I've always gotten good service from them.

XanRules

I emailed them a product question a few days ago, I think they got back to me in like, a couple hours.

its_stock

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Mountune is back to there old ways. I have been consistently calling for over 2 weeks and only once did I get through to some young lady with a baby crying and dogs barking in the background. Needless to say my issue with an order placed on 2/14/23 that still has not been delivered did not seem to be a problem for her.

Ford Community Posts