Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Fiesta ST Black - 25,000 miles $14,000 OBO

Trader history for wags1533 (0)

Hey guys,

The sad day has come... I have to get rid of my ST! I will be moving to California from Connecticut, and need to get rid of this car ASAP. Negotiable on price - below is the Autotrader post I have up on the car. Clean title in hand. Only aftermarket mod is the Mountune rear motor mount (made a massive difference shifting from 1st to 2nd). Let me know if you guys have more questions or need more pictures! Tires are Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval (decent all seasons) with a ton of tread left. I've only run these tires for ~6,000 miles. I bought the car in 2017 with 18,000 miles on it, so really haven't had a ton of opportunities to drive it outside of to and from work.

Replaced rear rotors and pads ~500 miles ago, and did an oil change ~1,000 miles ago. Changed the oil twice in the time I owned the car just to be safe.

This car is located in Wilton, CT.

https://bit.ly/2NSr4Pt

(I used a short link since Autotrader is stupidly long)

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
That was quick... Somebody got themselves a nice ride.