Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ontario aftermarket

I'm looking to a buy a MBRP cat back exhaust for my FiST. Where would you recommend?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

You can go with either Whoosh or Raptor Racing if you want to keep it local.

Just want to say for shipping, be careful with most shipping companies regarding customs. Most of them are charging like crazy to go through customs. I highly recommend when possible to go with USPS/Canada Post as they don't charge any fees for customs (or very little) while the others are usually charging between 20 to 30CAD just to tell you that you need to pay 10$ to the government.

By the way, check the STs of Ontario group on facebook if you didn't already. We have a nice group going and the Ottawa gang is very nice.

OP
A
Thread Starter #4
Thanks. I am part of it now.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

KKaWing

crossboarderpickups.ca works well. They'll do the customs to you as part of their fee, which is quite reasonable. Its great with free shipping within the US deals. Downside is you will always pay tax with them, no lucky breaks when customs is swamped. JRP is also in southern ontario, and they stock items in their warehouse. Keep an eye out for the ST's of Ontario FB group, they have a few reps there and posts deals once in a while.