Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Transformer for Sale

Trader history for Sekred (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Turbo Transformer for Sale. Sold

I am selling my Turbo Transformer.

I have had this for about 3 years and it was sent to me and another member to test (at no cost) on my and the other guy's Australian Euro spec ST. It had no effect on my vehicle or the other members Australian ST who I was in contact with. It did not raise boost pressure to increase performance like it is designed to do. I spoke to the guy who designs and sells these things and was told it was because of the difference between the MAP and MAF systems which caused the problem and he thought this was going to be the case but could not be sure until he had the Transformers tested on a Euro spec ST.

Anyway I misplaced it for along time and thought I had lost it but it turned up the other day when I was cleaning out the garage and thought I might as well sell the thing.

I want $100.00 USD which will include shipping to any of the contiguous 48 states in North America.

If you want to know how it works search the threads or go to the website http://www.turbotransformer.com/

IMG_2740.JPG

IMG_2739.JPG

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
From what I understood earlier, it's useless for MAF setups. USDM models are supposedly MAP setups. So he's attempting to sell it to a US citizen.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
From what I understood earlier, it's useless for MAF setups. USDM models are supposedly MAP setups. So he's attempting to sell it to a US citizen.
Right. I believe that's why a lot of companies sell their tunes on one side of the pond, but not the other. The EU guys like Revo, Peron, and other tuners you never hear of here. US cars have different regulations, and they have MAP systems. Everybody uses a Cobb AP with Stratified, Dizzy, or whatever.

I'm curious about this little piece, though. Has anyone in the Americas tried it on a stock USDM FiST?

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Just to clear up any confusion here and as Intuit pointed out, the device will worked as design to on a USDM Fiesta ST. I am not trying to sell a faulty part [unbelieveable]

I am willing to negotiate on price somewhat but I believe the price is fair and about the going rate and I have not bother to check what postage is to cost me yet.

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Bump,

Deal sweetener. Buy one Turbo Transformer and get a second one free,

Scroll down,

Sorry I am being silly but I will include this Anarchy Motive shift knob in as 'new condition' for a extra US $25.00, retail around US$85.00.

https://anarchy-motive.com/

IMG_2753.JPG

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Bump and deal sweetener 2

Transformer and Super Pro front control arm bushes, USD $135.00.
Transformer, Super Pro front control arm bushes and gear knob, USD $160.00.

IMG_2761.JPG

Installed and used these bushes for a couple of hundred Kms and then fitted Power Flex bushes. This the rear front control arm bush, SPK3636K.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Seems like it'd be huge risk for LSPI. Instant jump to max PSI at what sounds like low RPM.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...C7C39F156A4C4896CB5CC7C39F156A4C4&FORM=VDQVAP
If you look at the web site, the dyno runs show the same curve with it and with it off, no sudden boost spike to worry about... I mean, it's only good for 5 HP / 20 TQ but also doesn't reset your ignition counter compared to installing an AP and running an OTS Stage 1, which comparatively would make daily driving a little more fun... Next step up would be the Delta Module and that's $240, so this may good for someone who just wants a little boost with no warranty issues for cheap.

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
^^^ What danbfree said and my slightly biased but fair option. [angel]
This is no AP and tune but for someone who wants a small increase in power and torque it may suit them.
It does not change the MAP signal to the ECU because it is not connected there. The ECU still gets signals from the wideband O2 sensor. Wideband O2 sensors can respond to changes in AFR in less than 100 milliseconds and this system runs in open loop from what I understand.
I have been on this forum for around 5 years and I seen a few threads related to some members running this device. I have never heard any problems relating to engine detonation issues or pinging.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
^^^ What danbfree said and my slightly biased but fair option. [angel]
This is no AP and tune but for someone who wants a small increase in power and torque it may suit them.
It does not change the MAP signal to the ECU because it is not connected there. The ECU still gets signals from the wideband O2 sensor. Wideband O2 sensors can respond to changes in AFR in less than 100 milliseconds and this system runs in open loop from what I understand.
I have been on this forum for around 5 years and I seen a few threads related to some members running this device. I have never heard any problems relating to engine detonation issues or pinging.
Exactly, all safety measures still work the same with the ECU, if something is wrong it will retard timing/boost/whatever it needs to.

Status
Not open for further replies.