Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear Bumper Options

hjr

Stock - aftermarket - something?

I had the very bad luck to catch a heavy snow day on the highway this winter. While the fist has been a superb Canadian winter mobile for me, this day was too much. On my way home from work a tonne of snow piled and jammed up into the back of the rear bumper skin. I heard a bang but thought it was the rough snowy road I was on. I got home and my rear bumper was completely gone! I drove back the next day and couldn’t find it. - sad!

I’ve got a white base fiesta skin from a wrecker on my black fist now. It’s cool if you like panda’s. But I’m not a fan of animals that want to go extinct, so what do I do?

The dealer is crazy pricy. There appears to be little or no aftermarket support. ‘Body Kits’ tend to be ugly and aren’t really available anyways.

ASI have the skin, I’m really after the rear diffuser/grill/corners/etc.

Ideally a whole blackness of rear bumper would be best. Any thoughts for an unlucky soul?

DAPR

Just keep looking for a used OEM piece is your best bet. What color black do you need? If your able to drop the rear bumper off it shouldn't be horribly expensive to get it repainted. Good luck!