Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Panel and Trim Removal Tools

slopoke

I'd like to get a set of interior panel and trim removal tool set. There are a boat load on Ebay, but don't know what set is worth the money. They are all pretty inexpensive, but I hate getting something and have it be flimsy and not do the job. What removal tools have you bought and your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Any of them are pretty much the same if your referring to the plastic type...Red...Blue ...orange...etc. Hazard freight errrrr I mean Harbor freight has them the cheapest. I have multiple sets from all vendors and to me they are all the same....plastic..thickness and design. Pick one and enjoy. The reason they are to plastic is that they are harder to scratch or mar surfaces when prying Vs. Metal prying tools on plastic or painted surfaces. But If you choose metal let me know what things you don't ruin because I wanna know. [party]

I recently picked a set up from Harbor Freight. Not sure why i didn't pick some up years ago but better late than never.
They have several sets to choose from both under $10.
They are also very helpful at getting those darn plastic snap buttons off without destroying them.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I recently picked a set up from Harbor Freight. Not sure why i didn't pick some up years ago but better late than never.
They have several sets to choose from both under $10.
They are also very helpful at getting those darn plastic snap buttons off without destroying them.
They make special pliers to pull the center up and remove the clip as an assembly. I have two different types for certain style of clips.