Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just ordered a Cobb Stage 3 package

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #2
Howdy!

I live in South Lyon now and I might need a hand lol

I'll let you know. Install shouldn't be too bad and I traded in my 2015 for a 2017 in March and only have 7k on her so no problem on DP bolts.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got a dyno? lol. A before/after would be sweet.

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #4
A lift you say..... That's better than crawling on my driveway, I'm not as young as I used to be lol

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #5
No dyno unfortunately. I won't do a pro-tune until next spring. I'm just going to use the pre-loaded OTS maps from Cobb. I also think you can send in some data and they can adjust a map for you.

Pro-tune for sure next April

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #6
Hey man take over! Conversation is good I don't mind.

Also the ONEFORD is my license plate since I work for Ford lol

Took me a few days to convince myself to hit the buy button. Now the wait beings....
Unless you got the military discount I could have saved you a bunch of money. Have the full Stage 3 kit for sale. Brand new in the (many) boxes.

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #8
I could be interested in this. Looks like I'm on back order for two weeks. PM me

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #9
Update:

Maperformance was able to ship the S3 package and is in-transit to be delivered tomorrow. So they managed to pull through when everyone else was on back order.

Unfortunately, I have an out of town wedding I need to go to over the weekend so as I anticipated I won't install until next Saturday.

Jerickson88

I ended up parting out and going back to stock. Looking to sell the car anyways but I drove it today in stock trim and I still smiled as big as I did at Stage 2.

In for updates!

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #11
Yes the FiST is already a grin to dive and my expectations aren't too high until I do a pro-tune in the spring and maybe a hybrid turbo.

But I sold my hot-rod this summer to help finance an in ground pool we decided to install for the fam and I've been salty about not having "more power" lol

I know I'll never get the same feels out of a 1.6l as the 5.7l 350 I built, but it's gonna be a few years before I buy another project car. In the meantime I'll scratch my itch massaging the FiST.

zanethan

Yes the FiST is already a grin to dive and my expectations aren't too high until I do a pro-tune in the spring and maybe a hybrid turbo.

But I sold my hot-rod this summer to help finance an in ground pool we decided to install for the fam and I've been salty about not having "more power" lol

I know I'll never get the same feels out of a 1.6l as the 5.7l 350 I built, but it's gonna be a few years before I buy another project car. In the meantime I'll scratch my itch massaging the FiST.
You may not get the same brute power but take it up a winding mountain road and you'll never look back.

Ford Community Posts