Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sync 3 APIM Module with Programming, $250 shipped

Trader history for cfl (0)

cfl

Sync 3 APIM Module with Programming, $200 shipped

IMG_20180918_115549.jpg

EDIT: SOLD

For sale is an extra Sync 3 APIM that I stumbled into in the process of upgrading my '14 to Sync 3. I was going to just dump it on eBay but thought I would let you guys get the chance to see it incase anyone here wants it. I will program it to your car if you send me your VIN after purchase. EDIT: It is a non factory NAV unit, still great for navigation with Android Auto and/or Apple Carplay!

Price is now $200
Shipped via USPS from Orlando, FL
PM if interested!

Last edited:

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
NAV or non-NAV? You still need a newer display to allow it to work, right? I'm interested, let me know or PM me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
C

cfl

Thread Starter #3
It is non-NAV. Obviously should have included that in the original post!
And yes you would still need a new screen as well as an ~$8 amazon GPS antenna.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
It is non-NAV. Obviously should have included that in the original post!
And yes you would still need a new screen as well as an ~$8 amazon GPS antenna.
My 2015 came with the GPS antenna as did all, I believe because I have NAV with my Sync2 and it wasn't that way from the factory. I never installed any antenna, I just enabled the NAV. I'm not willing to give up my NAV but I'm sure this will sell quickly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

pm'd

View attachment 18459

For sale is an extra Sync 3 APIM that I stumbled into in the process of upgrading my '14 to Sync 3. I was going to just dump it on eBay but thought I would let you guys get the chance to see it incase anyone here wants it. I will program it to your car if you send me your VIN after purchase. EDIT: It is a non factory NAV unit, still great for navigation with Android Auto and/or Apple Carplay!

Price is $250
Shipped via USPS from Orlando, FL
PM if interested!
you have message

OP
C

cfl

Thread Starter #6
Bump for price drop. Now $225 shipped with programming!

Since I'm assuming you're upgrading your system to a Nav APIM, any chance you can share pics or the p/ns for the Nav APIM and the screen? :)

OP
C

cfl

Thread Starter #9
I actually updated my '14 to Sync 3 without factory nav, I just use Android Auto for Google maps and Waze. Not sure about part numbers for nav units. I'm sure someone on the forum has them listed. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

OP
C

cfl

Thread Starter #10
Bump for final price drop. It's now $200 shipped with programming included. You won't find one for less anywhere!