Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

We've added another Fiesta to the whoosh stable.....NEW 2018 Magnetic FiST

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
There are some interesting and exciting things happening at whoosh motorsports.
We've decided to take our 2017 Orange Spice FiST to another level which means there was a need for another vehicle for bolt on testing and development

Introducing our new 2018 Magnetic Fiesta ST
Stay tuned for a step by step build on this car from the most minor upgrade to some new, never seen before mods we have in store for the community
whoosh motorsports is fully dedicated to the Fiesta platform and will continue to push forward with new and exciting parts and accessories

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
There are some interesting and exciting things happening at whoosh motorsports.
We've decided to take our 2017 Orange Spice FiST to another level which means there was a need for another vehicle for bolt on testing and development

Introducing our new 2018 Magnetic Fiesta ST
Stay tuned for a step by step build on this car from the most minor upgrade to some new, never seen before mods we have in store for the community
whoosh motorsports is fully dedicated to the Fiesta platform and will continue to push forward with new and exciting parts and accessories

I will say you have pretty much every vendor beat now Ron....congrats! Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Nice color choice.
Yes, but now all of a sudden, there are WAY WAY TOO MANY of our color cars out there (when I ordered mine 2.5 years ago, it was still sort of a rarity). [:(]

I guess it matters not, since these cars are so rare anyway in general (as compared to the masses of everything else on the roads), unless one goes to an ST/Ford Performance meet or such. ;)