Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - SD County

Figured since there's an LA County thread and no SD county spotted thread, and there are a decent amount of people I've met on here from SD, I would start one.

Let's start it off with my twin that I saw last Friday on the 163 near the off-ramp for the 52.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I get your point, but then it would be better to have a SoCal spotted thread rather than an "LA Spotted Thread"

There is such a thread my friend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Maybe it's the other fiesta st forum? I know there was one. I posted in it.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Must just be too old. I looked through my old posts and cant find the the thread. That is really odd. I remember posting about spotted cars and a post about not thinking that a car way out in the desert on the way to Yuma was not close enough to be called SoCal and was corrected by someone stating that technically it is.

OP
B
Thread Starter #8
Must just be too old. I looked through my old posts and cant find the the thread. That is really odd. I remember posting about spotted cars and a post about not thinking that a car way out in the desert on the way to Yuma was not close enough to be called SoCal and was corrected by someone stating that technically it is.

Haha strange, all good though.

koozy

3000 Post Club
I see nothing wrong with a SD spotted thread. I created an LA specific one, because Socal is damn huge and frankly I don't care if ST's are spotted and it's not in my hood.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I get your point, but then it would be better to have a SoCal spotted thread rather than an "LA Spotted Thread"

Yeah I agree. That was my mistake, thinking it was a SoCal Spotted thread. That's why I deleted the post but apparently I was too slow.

For the record, it was just a consideration. Not anything serious. I didn't have a problem with it either way.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #12
Yeah I agree. That was my mistake, thinking it was a SoCal Spotted thread. That's why I deleted the post but apparently I was too slow.

For the record, it was just a consideration. Not anything serious. I didn't have a problem with it either way.

Yeah all good! I didn't take it negatively at all so you're okay haha

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Yeah I noticed it immediately after I posted it so I deleted it. It wasn't up for more than 3 minutes. Since I didn't see any responses afterwards I was hoping that I resolved it but now I come back and there's a whole discussion.

Sorry about that guys...
Yeah all good! I didn't take it negatively at all so you're okay haha

SrsBsns

I've been seeing a white FiST in North Park. Thing sounds mean. I can't tell what's been done to it but I know I saw a spoiler riser and I'm assuming intake/exhaust/tune.

Is that anyone on here?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Red right now on the 125 by the 94. Drove by my closure.