Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HS autocross rear sway bar experience and opinions

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Been doing autocross with fist for years now. I had a 15 that imo rotated little easier than my current 17. I have followed sway bar talk on these cars some what and seems like some say helps and others say made feel sloppy. I’m just looking to gather some current info on how people feel about them now days.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I run front and rear sways with the rear beam and front control arm braces. very nuetral with a hint of oversteer. turn in is go cart QUICK. My viewpoint is from aggressive street driving. Never auto x with the setup.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I haven't autocrossed the FiST yet, but on the street and track, it's very neutral. For a front-wheel drive car, it sometimes feels like there may be a little oversteer, but I think that's just because I'm so used to understeer in other cars. I'd recommend one without hesitation for street and track.