Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Let's See Your Painted Stockies

Being that there isn't a thread dedicated to painted/modified stock wheels; I'm also on the fence on ordering new wheels,

Lets see your painted stock wheels :D

I dipped mine white once. Horrible idea because of how much brake dust these things put off and I probably didn't put it on correctly.

Bluedrank

I dipped mine white once. Horrible idea because of how much brake dust these things put off and I probably didn't put it on correctly.

Lol wow. White plastidip wheels on a FiST. I bet they only looked clean for about two hours following a good wash. You must have hated your life trying to keep them white huh?

The problem with white wheels is always the same…...[sad]…..they can't stand white in the long run….I've had white wheels once…..since then my FiST wheels have been Painted in black or gray only [;)]

The problem with white wheels is always the same…...[sad]…..they can't stand white in the long run….I've had white wheels once…..since then my FiST wheels have been Painted in black or gray only [;)]
I really liked the white look and thought about buying white wheels. But since this was just plastic dip it didn’t last long and near impossible to clean. So I ended up peeling them after about a month. After the first autocross they weren’t white anymore.

I really liked the white look and thought about buying white wheels. But since this was just plastic dip it didn’t last long and near impossible to clean. So I ended up peeling them after about a month. After the first autocross they weren’t white anymore.
Me too...I really like white look..I know plastic dip, and I think is an easy way to get good results without spending lot of moneys..[:)]
My white rims have been painted by a coach maker….so the only way to get them in another color is a little more lenghty [wink]