Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbosmart boost gauge T piece

Hi all,

I'm currently installing my turbosmart boost gauge and I'm unsure of where I can insert the T piece it came with.

I've already got a Turbosmart BOV on the car. Is it possible to tap into this pipe with the T Piece?

I'll get some pictures inserted in a minute.

Thanks!

Yes you should be able to tap on your BOV line. Or you can tap on the line that sits in front of the intake manifold but the size is not quite right for the T piece so it's a bit sketchy IMO.

Video for reference:[video=youtube;ZJbTbLsvRx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJbTbLsvRx8&t=[/video]

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Thanks mate all done. Just took the car out for a drive and i'm hitting 20psi for a second or so then dropping to 17-19. Is that normal or should I check the pipes for a leak?

It's never a bad idea to check all the clamps since they like to loosen themselves. After that, I can't help you anymore, I don't know the car enough.