Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from Seattle

Hey everyone! Super stoked to own a car with an active FORUM! I don't want anything to do with Facebook so it's refreshing to see I can still participate.

Anyways a little about me...I've had quite a few cars over the years (boosted 1st and 2nd gen Scion tC, Evo IX and X, 350z DE and Nismo, and a 3.8 Gen Coupe) but I have to say there is something very special about the FiST. The phrase "turbo nugget" comes to mind. I've been an avid listener of TheSmokingTire for about 5 years and they are always ranting and raving about this car. The time came where I wanted a fun car that I could still use for Uber/Lyft and after offloading some projects I found myself able to pick up a black '17 with 12k miles for $15k otd. I have some big plans for this car and will be taking an interesting approach with it. My goal is to build this car in a way that it's still comfortable and practicle for passengers but if I want to turn it up I can. I'm thinking electronic exhaust cutouts, fully adjustable suspension, and turbo swap with a big tq tune and an "eco" tune for when I'm ridesharing. After spending about 7 years and lots of money modifying cars I feel like I'm going into the FiST project with some really good knowledge and wisdom from many mistakes I've made in the past [crazyeye]

That's enough about me but one last thing I wanted to mention is that I was hoping I can find some people in the area. I'm not much of a car show / meetup guy anymore but I'm always down for a cruise and a meal. Hit me up if you're in the western Washington area!

20180829_083219.jpg

anticon

Welcome aboard! Unfortunately, most of the local activity is on FB, but we do have some posts in the PNW portion of the forum.