Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Price for a used '17

Hi all,

New to the forum and my first post. I didn't find anything specific to my situation so I apologize if this was covered somewhere else.

Looking into getting a used ST, with Recaro's. Most of the ones I see have sunroofs, but would prefer to not have one..

Would like to buy with the lowest mileage I can, about 20kish or lower.

I live in the Northeast and it seems like the average list price is about 17.5k for one from a dealer lot

I wanted to know if you guys think this is a fair price? I have seen people post they payed less, but seems like seats and color play a factor.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Hi all,

New to the forum and my first post. I didn't find anything specific to my situation so I apologize if this was covered somewhere else.

Looking into getting a used ST, with Recaro's. Most of the ones I see have sunroofs, but would prefer to not have one..

Would like to buy with the lowest mileage I can, about 20kish or lower.

I live in the Northeast and it seems like the average list price is about 17.5k for one from a dealer lot

I wanted to know if you guys think this is a fair price? I have seen people post they payed less, but seems like seats and color play a factor.

Check the for sale section of this site and you'll get a good idea how much they're going for.