Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Newbie in Utah

Welcome and I was in Utah 3 weeks ago at the Octane Academy and loved Utah, it was my first time there. It's a lot different than Tennessee. COOP

OP
V

VikingMike

Thread Starter #6
Thanks guys, what is the octane academy? I'll have to check it out. I didn't get it new, but close enough, had 17000 miles when I got it.

Thanks guys, what is the octane academy? I'll have to check it out. I didn't get it new, but close enough, had 17000 miles when I got it.
Pretty much just broken in [emoji23]

Basically a free day at Utah Motorsports Park that Ford offers to help get you acquainted with your ST. A lot of fun. Unfortunately, it is only available if you bought the ST brand new :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oxy

Hey fellow Utah person! I just moved here last week, and bought my ST two days ago. Maybe we can have a little Utah meetup. I definitely fall into the car noob zone, but I'm trying to do some research and learn more so I can squeeze a little more fun out of this car, and also connect with the community who seem to be into modding/tuning and all that.

I didn't realize what I'd be getting myself into when I bought this car haha.

Business6

Hey fellow Utah person! I just moved here last week, and bought my ST two days ago. Maybe we can have a little Utah meetup. I definitely fall into the car noob zone, but I'm trying to do some research and learn more so I can squeeze a little more fun out of this car, and also connect with the community who seem to be into modding/tuning and all that.

I didn't realize what I'd be getting myself into when I bought this car haha.
Nice, where'd you move from?

I've had my FiST for about a year and a half and have lost many nights to the research rabbit hole, haha.

oxy

Nice, where'd you move from?

I've had my FiST for about a year and a half and have lost many nights to the research rabbit hole, haha.
Moved from Portland, OR! Just got a job today so things are looking up.

First and foremost looking at getting some winter wheels. Anyway, sorry to hijack your thread OP!