Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kneapolitan Fiesta ST build

Hey everyone,

Haven't been apart of a forum for awhile now but figured since I got this new car I'd jump back on forums and share. I purchased a 2017 (new) Magnetic gray recently (owned for about 3 months now) Before that I had a 135i and an RSX before that. Very fast car but modding it wasn't all that fun. Parts are expensive and BMW electronics get in the way of everything lol.

My plan for the car is to build it in a way to keep it comfortable for daily driving but capable of some light track duty and hard parking at the occasional show. I live rather close to a small track here in socal that does timed lapped days twice a month so I do plan on taking it there for some fun. I also ride quite a bit so the car will also be my BMX transporter.

here are a few quick pics of my past build I did

Anyways on to the build.

I created this render before I started the project so I had an idea of what direction I wanted to go.

and a few finished shots

parts:

-Megan Coilovers for suspension
-Klutch SL2 wheels in 16x8
-Buddy Club Racing spec seats
-Custom BuddyClub seat rails
-Personal black suede wheel (still debating on this, as I kinda like the track change and volume control the stock wheel has)
- Custom flares (similar to Fury but less aggressive and made for another car and adapted)

No engine mods just yet, I want to drive the car with the stock engine first and see how that goes before assuming I need more power[driving].

OP
K
Thread Starter #3
Thanks man, to each his own I guess. Ive been doing em for awhile now and I enjoy making the stencils.
[video=youtube;tXSCJnF8uGg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXSCJnF8uGg&feature=em-comments&app=desktop[/video]

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I can dig it.

I love my tire letters on my other car. Haven't decided if I want them on the FiST yet. I use the rubber letters that glue on though. Paint will just crack and turn brown within a few weeks

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Good job, looks nice. While I would not stencil the tires its your car and I get that. Interesting idea on going old school on the wheels impressed by the amount of lip you were able to pull off. What offset are you running?
Flares look pretty nice too.
Welcome.

Nice, love the bike and bike rack- it demonstrates how versatile the FIST is. I have a Yakima rack for mine too- I haul my Kayak or my bike on top too. I can also carry lumber and other long items from Lowes or Home Depot.

Those wheels look awesome! I had seen them and wondered what they'd look like [shakehands]

OP
K
Thread Starter #11
Nice, love the bike and bike rack- it demonstrates how versatile the FIST is. I have a Yakima rack for mine too- I haul my Kayak or my bike on top too. I can also carry lumber and other long items from Lowes or Home Depot.
Ya it is versatile, but itā€™s small on the inside so the rack is very necessary

Those wheels look awesome! I had seen them and wondered what they'd look like [shakehands]
Thanks, I figured Iā€™d try something a bit different and I think it worked somewhat lol

Awesome wheels, do you have any shots directly from the front or rear?
Nothing yet, but I will try to get some and post it up for you when I get a chance

+1 one on those wheels, they look awesome!! Did you do a 4x100 conversion and did the fenders need to be cut to fit the offset? Incredible ST!

OP
K
Thread Starter #14
+1 one on those wheels, they look awesome!! Did you do a 4x100 conversion and did the fenders need to be cut to fit the offset? Incredible ST!
Thanks , They where custom ordered from Klutch in my offset with 4x108 bolt pattern. So no need for the 4x100 conversion. And ya, this size wonā€™t fit without modifying the fenders and since I was doing flares everything was cut

Awesome, thanks for grabbing those pics for me. I was interested in how 205's looked pushed out that far. Any other cosmetic mods on your agenda? I think a diffuser would help pull the rear together.

OP
K
Thread Starter #17
Awesome, thanks for grabbing those pics for me. I was interested in how 205's looked pushed out that far. Any other cosmetic mods on your agenda? I think a diffuser would help pull the rear together.
No problem man, I have a front lip planned and some side skirts but still working on those

Hey Kneapolitan, I've actually been a follower of yours on instagram for a while, since back when you had the yellow protege. I had a silver protege at that time and that car actually inspired me to buy my fiesta st.

Anyways I like what you've done with the new project car and congrats on the purchase!

How do you like the coilovers so far?

OP
K
Thread Starter #19
Thanks man. And so far the coils are good. Not too harsh and they ride pretty good and handle well for what I do. I took them out to the canyon the other week and they felt pretty stable at speed.