Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Escape auto swap?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Had an Omni glhs at one point that turbo lag was... I dunno, fun!
the Turbo I that was equipped, non-intercooled mind you was very laggy but snappy lol
Until you grabbed a copy of the Mopar parts catalog and added the top mount Mopar parts intercooler and logic module. Then it's time to really spin some tires! Truly fun cars and without a doubt the car that brought me into turbo cars. It was a lifetime ago and at that time no matter who you were or how fast you were going it was not acceptable to be FWD
Running consistent high 12's at one point, the car killed 80's Corvettes at Friday night grudge matches which leads to unsavory discussions in the staging lanes especially when you have loud friends that hate the bowtie. It did however create memories that will never be forgotten [biggrin]

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Had an 85 Shelby charger with the DC computer and gutted cat. People talk about how the Fist interiors are cheesy 🙄 with Yokohama A008's it handled pretty well.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Had an 85 Shelby charger with the DC computer and gutted cat. People talk about how the Fist interiors are cheesy ������ with Yokohama A008's it handled pretty well.
lol Direct Connection
ya the interiors we have in the Fiesta are almost like a Lexus or Caddy interior in comparison [unsurelaugh]

LILIKE16ST

it's not hard to make 400 wheel with these cars you need to upgrade the fuel system add a big turbo. the stock engine has even been known to last a bit at this level. you can always upgrade internals on these engines too. these are pretty stout little engines.