Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

someone made a F1 quality full Carbon Fiber rear spoiler - Thank You DeltaStyling......

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Not for the weak
or light wallet

this is not your typical fiberglass part with a thin layer of carbon fiber weave on the top that is advertised as "carbon fiber"

DeltaStyling has announced a limited run of 50 full, real Carbon Fiber Delta S-RR50 rear spoilers for the Fiesta ST
same size and specs as the Delta S-RR just lighter and full F1 grade carbon

I weighed my 2017 Orange Spice rear spoiler which is 6.25 lbs
The new S-RR50 will weight just shy of 3lbs

Is that light enough ? I think so especially since this S-RR50 has a separate adjustable blade and is technically larger than OEM as it is squared off not rounded
I remember M-Sport asking if there will be a full carbon fiber version available, well here is your chance [sing]

All jokes aside carbon fiber is life for some as we did post this on facebook yesterday and we have some orders already[:0]

So here are some spy photos taken with a potato

visit the site for more pics and specs (see below)

link to product>>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/copy-of-2014-fiesta-deltastyling-s-r-rear-spoiler-3-options-available

DangerMouse

Glorious!

Would love to see a carbon fiber sunroof delete. Not a glass replacement either, I want to get rid of everything up top.