Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom Made Yellow Fog Lamps and High Output Low Beams

Business6

As I already have the yellow Lamin-X film applied would that negatively impact the color or output?

I'm also currently running LED lowbeams but have considered going back to halogens. All the ones I've been interested have a horrible lifespan, however, so I'd be curious to find out some more about the low beam offering.

OP
I
Thread Starter #24
As I already have the yellow Lamin-X film applied would that negatively impact the color or output?

I'm also currently running LED lowbeams but have considered going back to halogens. All the ones I've been interested have a horrible lifespan, however, so I'd be curious to find out some more about the low beam offering.
I'd think it would slightly impact the color and the output. But not horrible.

Few RS guys doubled up and said they were happy

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Ok here are the photos with and without my low beams on. FYI - I have retro'd hids.

I want to try them but im not sure they are any brighter than the ones im running right now.
Any updates on the low beam?

OP
I
Thread Starter #28
I want to try them but im not sure they are any brighter than the ones im running right now.
Any updates on the low beam?
I'm on a mini vacation. Tail of the Dragon

How many lumens are your fogs? Like I said ours come in right at 1,000

I'll get an update from my friend on the low beams.

How many lumens are your fogs? Like I said ours come in right at 1,000
How about you measure the actual lux across the beam at, lets say, 25ft compared to stock? Lumens created at the bulb sounds nice but isn't the correct way to test actual performance in a specific application.

OP
I
Thread Starter #34
Tried to snap some photos of my yellow fogs with the sunset today while at the mall

I just installed my set of fogs and low beams last weekend and I must say I am quite pleased with them.
The fogs have an awesome color and are brighter than the PIAAs i had on there before. Lowbeams are actually what i am most impressed with, they are a big difference from stock IMO, there is more output overall, only thing better would be going to full projectors and HIDs which is in my future plans.

OP
I
Thread Starter #39
I just installed my set of fogs and low beams last weekend and I must say I am quite pleased with them.
The fogs have an awesome color and are brighter than the PIAAs i had on there before. Lowbeams are actually what i am most impressed with, they are a big difference from stock IMO, there is more output overall, only thing better would be going to full projectors and HIDs which is in my future plans.
Thanks for the feedback.

I love my low beams. The output is definitely an honest upgrade over factory, without breaking the bank.

Definitely worth the shorter expected life