Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ron - do you have any videos of the turbosmart em plumb back?

Trader history for Clint Beastwood (2)

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Just wondering - I have the 50% one and it gets too much attention from revenue generators/law enforcement. Curious what the plumb back sounds like with an intake :)

If not that’s cool :)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Just wondering - I have the 50% one and it gets too much attention from revenue generators/law enforcement. Curious what the plumb back sounds like with an intake :)

If not that’s cool :)
I have to look on my Fb thread
there are some
depending on the intake used it can sound like a whoosh of air to a hybrid turkey gobble

I'll take a look

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I have to look on my Fb thread
there are some
depending on the intake used it can sound like a whoosh of air to a hybrid turkey gobble

I'll take a look
ha rad sometimes under the PSSHSHHHHHH i can hear the turkey gobble, makes me smile every time I love it.

I have the plumb back and yes it is a tad bit more suddle than most other bov. Still great sounding though. Funny cause im looking to buy the 50% one to add that bit more noise i feel it's missing.

Fun fact: According to the gentleman that sold me my bov (ecobash on instagram) he got it directly from Turbosmart as the prototype for him to test out and give feedback on. Everything checked out as it should have and they let him keep it. He favored the sound of the 50/50 one so he only had it on his car to test it for them and than took it off and put the 50% one back on. He put it up for sale online and i saw he lived 15 minutes away and now ive had it on for roughly 10k miles. Fun little mod.