Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OEM Ford Fiesta ST wheels & tires

Trader history for noegruts (0)

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/wto/d/oem-ford-fiesta-st-wheels/6717430178.html

Set of four OEM Ford Fiesta ST wheels & tires, including pressure sensors. Selling since I've replaced with a different set of wheels. Details:

* Fiesta ST 17x7" wheels (47.5mm offset), essentially like new. No curb rash or other defects.
* Bridgestone Potenza 205/40R17 84W tires with ~9k miles on them from new. See photos for tread depth.
* Tire pressure sensors included

Open to sensible offers. I'm in the Pacific NW, not far from Seattle.

Attachments

Are you the guy who just snagged the Sparco/Continental setup out from under me this morning? Damn you if so. Lol

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
Bronze Sparco Terras in 16" and Continental DWS06 tires?

OP
N
Thread Starter #5
No worries. I am sure Tire Rack will be happy to take your $!

Hi there, what year are these? Also, what might be the shipping be to Fort Worth, Texas? Are these Rado Grey?

OP
N
Thread Starter #7
Hi there, what year are these? Also, what might be the shipping be to Fort Worth, Texas? Are these Rado Grey?
These are 2016 and they're the standard silver finish, not Rado Gray. TBH I'd rather sell them in person because shipping is going to be $$$.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
These are 2016 and they're the standard silver finish, not Rado Gray. TBH I'd rather sell them in person because shipping is going to be $$$.
Shipping isn't that bad sometimes....you just have to search around. How do you think wheel/Tire companies do it? Check around......[driving]

OP
N
Thread Starter #9
Both UPS and FedEx say about $150-160 for two wheels. So more than $300 for the set.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Shipping isn't that bad sometimes....you just have to search around. How do you think wheel/Tire companies do it? Check around......[driving]
Massive corporate discounts. Companies like that pay pennies on the dollar to ship stuff.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Both UPS and FedEx say about $150-160 for two wheels. So more than $300 for the set.
F$*k those places.....Those are the last two places that I use for shipping. Did you check USPS.....Can you ship from your workplace? I know that you can wrap a wheel in plastic and cardboard eachside...deflate it and ship it ground with usps. Ive seen it done as little as $30 per wheel....or even Greyhound is worth a look.

Massive corporate discounts. Companies like that pay pennies on the dollar to ship stuff.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Correct. Having a corporate/business account with UPS is very beneficial. I work for APEX Race Parts and we get solid pricing, especially compared to my personal FedEx account.