Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mbrp exhaust for trade for oem

Trader history for petey631 (0)

petey631

Hey im new to the form i just wanted to trade my MBRP fiesta st exhuast for a stock oem exhaust . Ive been taking care of my nephews alot lately and the drone bothers there ears . Straight trade if you are local to me ORLANDO FL area . And if you want me to ship it you will have to pay to ship and send your oem exhaust to me .

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey im new to the form i just wanted to trade my MBRP fiesta st exhuast for a stock oem exhaust . Ive been taking care of my nephews alot lately and the drone bothers there ears . Straight trade if you are local to me ORLANDO FL area . And if you want me to ship it you will have to pay to ship and send your oem exhaust to me .
Time to get a Thermal! Best exhaust ever!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is the Thermal system quiet?
I will have to say very similar to stock...except when you get on it...then it comes alive! IMO...no drone....if you were near I'd let you roll with and let you hear it!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thx for the info guys.... Guess i now know which catback I’m going with!

I have a stock exhaust available and I'm in Naples FL. It has 5K miles on it and cut in only one spot (can easily be spliced). I don't need a MBRP, already have one on the car and love it!

I have a stock cat back if you want to buy it off me for 200 I’m actually in gainesville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What year FiST? Do you still want to trade a stock exhaust for your MBRP? Ive got a 2018 ST and would be willing to trade. i live in San Diego, CA and would be down to ship if you are!