Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Long term review of Eibach Pro springs?

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I'm looking for long term reviews of the Eibach Pro springs. I've read a few where people complained about too much understeer at the limit, though ride quality improved. What have been everyone's impressions? My car favors oversteer with the Pierce rear torsion brace, so maybe these Eibach springs will help with balance?

I already ordered the Eibachs but am starting to think maybe I should get the Swifts.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm running Eibach Pro Springs with Bilstein B8's, Pierce rear torsion brace and front 2 Pt brace. I have done a couple of track days as well as saying that I drive the car in spirited manner day in and day out. Understeer isn't an issue, the handling balance leans slightly to close throttle oversteer. Ride quality, not much improvement over stock, still like a drunk falling down a flight of stairs.

OP
A

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
thanks for the response. That is exactly the information that I was looking for. I actually went ahead and installed the springs anyway. I figured I would give them a shot before giving up on them. So far so good. It does ride better and handles the same or better. And I haven't noticed any understeer yet. If anything it has settled down the rear end.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
To revive an old thread for no reason other than I recently did the Eibachs, I find the ride quality to be a MASSIVE improvement with my '17 struts (late '16+ are a bit softer stock than '14-early '16) in that the harshness is vastly improved while still pretty firm overall. I also don't get understeer while carving the turn but initial turn in feels a touch softer but is actually kind of nice as it's a bit easier to fine tune around casual turns over stock. Different but improved. Civilized ride with great looks and overall even a little better handling than stock... For the '14- early '16 and if keeping the stock struts, the Swift are tuned especially for those struts. I also got mine on some closeout on eBay for $195 shipped, so pretty good for a name brand made in the U.S. spring with a million mile warranty.

Last edited: