Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to ME - 2015 Fiesta ST - Black

Argonaut

Hey All,

I'm very new to the Fiesta ST, 2 days to be exact. Traded in my 08 Charger R/T Road & Track (RIP) and didn't even know this car was a thing until I found it on a local used lot and thought it was the Focus St. Which was my goal at first. I really wanted the Focus RS but couldn't justify the cost.

So after a couple test drives I jumped at it. Low cost, ($16K) low km, (64K) and as far as I can tell, factory stock for the rest. Great little car. Good pick up, great handling!

So my first thoughts are, how to boost my power quickly, how i can find a reasonably priced Sync 3 system, and long term goals for overpowering this thing!

Welcome! Wow low cost.....16K- is that US dollars? I guess I got a super deal on my 2017 brand new for 17K then!

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
It’s amazing how many people don’t know about these cars. Thank you ford for the great advertising....... least I can see 5000 Truck commercials. Welcome to the site.

SrsBsns

One of the many reasons car culture is dying in the US. Nobody cares about performance driving anymore.

Congrats on the new FiST! You'll love it.

If you want power, do some forum surfing. Depends on what your end goal is. If you want big power, you'll need to upgrade the turbo. But for moderate power increases, you can get by with bolt-ons and a tune.

It’s amazing how many people don’t know about these cars. Thank you ford for the great advertising....... least I can see 5000 Truck commercials. Welcome to the site.
People really do not know at all about these cars. They think it's just another boring Fiesta Eco car. When I started mine up yesterday in the parking lot at work to go home a guy walking by turned his head almost off of his neck and was staring at it and I could read his face-----a car like that making that sound? (I have MBRP CAT back)

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Hey All,

I'm very new to the Fiesta ST, 2 days to be exact. Traded in my 08 Charger R/T Road & Track (RIP) and didn't even know this car was a thing until I found it on a local used lot and thought it was the Focus St. Which was my goal at first. I really wanted the Focus RS but couldn't justify the cost.

So after a couple test drives I jumped at it. Low cost, ($16K) low km, (64K) and as far as I can tell, factory stock for the rest. Great little car. Good pick up, great handling!

So my first thoughts are, how to boost my power quickly, how i can find a reasonably priced Sync 3 system, and long term goals for overpowering this thing!
Getting a Cobb AccessPort and getting a tune for it is the fastest way to add power. They include basic conservative tunes but we have a full half dozen respectable tuners for it that you can their tune to your AP for $50-200 that can get you up to 40 HP / 80 TQ at the wheels on an e30 tune alone with no other upgrades. Good luck on the Sync3, you might have to order an Asian import system, you'll have to research that... You also should check with a dealer on if your '15 is included on the cooling recall or not, '14's and early '15's have a cooling issue that in a worst case scenario cause an engine fire, that's why it's an actual recall separate from warranty. It's after the fact and not a HUGE deal, but there are a number of reasons I suggest the '16+ but shouldn't be too big of a deal... You also will want to upgrade the rear roll restrictor/ engine mount, affectionately shortened to RMM here: Cobb, Mountune, Vudu and Torque Solutions all have the big dual bushing that gives a big upgrade without too many added vibes at all. Congrats and good luck!

danbfree

3000 Post Club
People really do not know at all about these cars. They think it's just another boring Fiesta Eco car. When I started mine up yesterday in the parking lot at work to go home a guy walking by turned his head almost off of his neck and was staring at it and I could read his face-----a car like that making that sound? (I have MBRP CAT back)
hehe, I hear you! They had some hype when they first came out in '14 but really only enthusiasts know about them now. When I got mine new early this year, I literally had a redneck and a little old Asian lady compliment it in the first week, it's a car not many know about but almost everyone respects, with even the BMW and luxury car people knowing how universally praised it is for being a great little drivers car. :)