Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the forum, not the FiST

Hi, I'm Daryl and I live in Washington. I am on my second Fiesta ST.

The first one was a 2016 in Kona Blue with Recaro seats. It was a great car and I drove it for almost 2 years. Then some idiot took a left turn across and stopped in the lane while my wife was driving. She hit him doing 40+ and the car was totaled. Luckily, my insurance took car of it and gave me a good settlement. His insurance denied fault until my insurance and a lawyer got involved.

I looked around for a while trying to decide what car to get next but nothing spoke to me like the fist. I bought a used 2017 magnetic with about 12k miles and some mods(MAP Intake, AP, Mountune springs). After having some mods, I was hooked and have done some additional mods.

Current Mod List
  • Cobb AP with Dizzy E30 tune
  • MAP Intake
  • Whoosh FMIC
  • Vudu Short Shift Kit
  • Mountune springs
  • Rally Armor mud flaps

In the works
  • Powerflex upper engine mount insert
  • Powerflex transmission mount insert
  • Pierce tiebar

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Looks great! And good knowing about the upper engine mounts, I swear just the little donut add in for the passenger side eliminated 90% of my torque steer on my Dizzy e30 tune too! What RMM do you have or plan to get?

OP
A
Thread Starter #4
Looks great! And good knowing about the upper engine mounts, I swear just the little donut add in for the passenger side eliminated 90% of my torque steer on my Dizzy e30 tune too! What RMM do you have or plan to get?
It has the Mountune RMM. I have been doing a lot of research on this forum about what mods to do. The E30 tune makes this car pretty mean and I want to bring back a little control.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Sorry to hear about the accident, but congrats on the new FiST.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
It has the Mountune RMM. I have been doing a lot of research on this forum about what mods to do. The E30 tune makes this car pretty mean and I want to bring back a little control.
Well done, you are indeed well read and I can indeed confirm that literally that one passenger side ring helped tremendously... You already are setup for everything else, so congrats again and best of luck with this one lasting a long time!