Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy to the FiST forum

Hey everybody,

The name is Steve, I'm from the Baltimore MD area, and I'm fairly new to the Fiesta ST (June 1, 2018) and very new to this forum site. Was mainly drawn to this forum because it's easier to navigate than other forums I've seen for the FiST, as I've been looking through the "for sale" listings for parts. The parts of interest right now are winter wheels and tires and maybe some all weather floor mats, although that list may get longer as I look through all the goodies for sale on here.

Was drawn to a Fiesta ST from my 2006 Subaru WRX when it was gettin up in miles. Ever since it was announced the FiST was coming to the US, I was intrigued by the small size and sportiness in a hatchback. When the rave reviews started coming in, I knew it was going to be a strong consideration when it was time to get another vehicle, and one test drive sealed the deal.

Lookin forward to picking up some knowledge on my car, and pickin up some parts to make it better!

Steve

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard

Welcome- I too traded in a WRX for my FIST- my WRX was a 2016. I cashed in on it actually, got cash in hand and cut my payments in half. And I like the FIST better.