Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

we've added another intake option: RAMAIR Performance Cone Air Filter & Heatshield Induction Kit 2014-2018 Fiesta ST

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Brought in a few of these kits last week and they have been HOT!!!!!! on our Facebook page
We have more arriving Monday along with Focus ST250 kits
Pretty sweet intake

You can add a silicone induction hose to the kit : RAMAIR or whoosh brand. If you have a special color preference in whoosh brand silicone simply message me ![wave]

Back-to-back dyno testing against the standard air box has shown significant gains in both horsepower and torque from 3300rpm right through to 6800rpm. On our test car we saw gains of 15bhp and 25lb/ft torque in the mid-range and 10bhp peak.

Use the drop down menu to add on an induction hose to increase air flow to the turbo with your new intake upgrade

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I asked about this intake fitment a while a go and didn't get a Definitive answer. I dont know why I like the design so much. I'm going to have to head to your site Ron for a total price. + red induction hose + your crossover pipe.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
I asked about this intake fitment a while a go and didn't get a Definitive answer. I dont know why I like the design so much. I'm going to have to head to your site Ron for a total price. + red induction hose + your crossover pipe.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
we already have some local Vegas guys with them installed / it's a confirmed fit
some of the EU comments you may have heard before is that their air fuels were wonky due to the size of the tube simply because their Fiestas have an actual mass air flow sensor in the intake pipe
We can use most any intake and size pipe diameter for our Fiestas with zero issue since our sensor is a air intake temp sensor

This intake works great here is the states and sounds beastly

I bought and installed this intake today. Sounds good, perfect volume. I installed it in 30 minutes in a parking lot with a screwdriver kit.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Damn, just bought a black whoosh induction hose, wonder if a custom nitrous blue is available? [rockon]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Damn, just bought a black whoosh induction hose, wonder if a custom nitrous blue is available? [rockon]
we have the standard blue like on our 2018 Magnetic / going to look grand with the new engine cover gel

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Hey, Ron, this looks interesting. Can you add some information about the filter/cone to the description on the website?
  • Washable?
  • Replaceable? And what's the cost?
  • CARB legal?

Thanks!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
Hey, Ron, this looks interesting. Can you add some information about the filter/cone to the description on the website?
  • Washable?
  • Replaceable? And what's the cost?
  • CARB legal?

Thanks!
there is a special cleaning kit for ramair filters which is $20 USD, the filter is replaceable for sure....
cleaning the filter will depend greatly on the miles and conditions
this intake kit actually come with an extra foam sleeve for the filter than for added protection

RAMAIR states : How often you clean your filter depends entirely on its type of use. In most situations a visual inspection of the filter will indicate that it needs cleaning. We suggest that you use our foam specific cleaning kit (CK-003), the kit contains everything you need to clean and regenerate your filter. Please avoid the use of compressed air on foam as this will cause the a breakdown of the filter material.

Business6

Yeah not sure why I like this design so much but I'll probably try it out! Kind of wish it was closed off to fully utilize a big mouth, though

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #16
another fresh delivery of these just arrived today

IN STOCK ready to go
sound clips on Facebook are pretty sweet for this kit
been our top selling intake over any other since released

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #17
our #1 intake right now

RED silicone induction hoses are back in stock as well
[clap]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I thought I’d pass this on - I picked up one of these intakes used and was a little nervous about water intrusion. AirAid prefilter #799-420 works perfect.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/372319560629
Why are so nervous about water intrusion? I have never understood people's obsession about something that would only happen if you went water Fjording .....it takes a lot of water to hydro lock a motor.....look at the vehicles that have been water fjorded....not meant to be water fjording also. They lived to Fjord another day. Just dont do THIS....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I’d Rather be safe than sorry. For $28 I felt it was cheap insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk