Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

we just stocked the DC 3D Design Parking Brake "black hole" cover

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Neat little part from our friend at DC 3D Design in the UK

They designed this part to prevent dropping keys, coins, nuts/bolts, lipstick? lol anything by mistake in that Black Hole right behind the parking brake

There is an installation video in the product description on our site

Link to Product>>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/2014-2019-ford-fiesta-dc-3d-design-handbrake-black-hole-cover

DangerMouse

Didn't even know this was an issue, until a usb slipped out of my pocket and right in there. Had to take the console out. Ordered!

Last edited:
Someone had posted this on FB & once I saw that you had gotten a shipment in, order not 1 but 2 - one for myself & another Fellow FiST owner. Can't wait for it to come in! Thanks Ron!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Someone had posted this on FB & once I saw that you had gotten a shipment in, order not 1 but 2 - one for myself & another Fellow FiST owner. Can't wait for it to come in! Thanks Ron!
yes they are here
many thanks for the orders[shakehands]