Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Fiesta ST - 22,129mi - Base seats, Sunroof - SEPA - $14,500

Trader history for rexdriver85 (0)

rexdriver85

I am going to really regret selling this car, but I have other plans in my personal life, so it needs to go. It just sits in the garage. Still has 2 years left on factory warranty. This was my first brand new car. There is absolutely nothing mechanically wrong with this car. It has typical rock chips on the front end, but it's not too bad. One small scratch on the LR door from me kneeling down and my pocket knife clip catching the door. Brakes are way above half life and the tires around about half life. Still on original brakes and tires. The car has never needed any dealership trips since new. I do all my maintenance and I am very meticulous about it. I absolutely BABIED this car. It's garage kept, and has always been kept detailed. I have been an auto/heavy truck diesel/power generation technician for 13 years so I have the knowledge and tools to take care of my cars.

Car comes with a small book documenting every fuel up and oil change since brand new. Factory oil was changed at 270 miles and at 4,581 the oil was changed to Pennzoil Platinum 5w20 and I have always ran an OEM Motorcraft oil filter. Pennzoil Platinum shows great oil analysis reports. I have done 3 oil analysis reports. All 3 reports were stellar. You can probably find one in the UOA thread. Last oil change was at 21,842. Current mileage is 22,129 and probably won't go up.

There are a few modifications. Car comes with a Damond Motorsports catch can, COBB Air filer, COBB RMM, and a COBB AP with an OTF Stage 1 tune.

The car will also come with steelies and a set of General Altimax Arctic tires with about 3000 miles on them. This set was purchased new from CJ tires. By the way, the car has never seen snow or salt. The snow tires were always a just in case scenario. As soon as the first salt hit the road, the car was stored away.

Clean title in hand. I have a lot more pictures, and if you want anything specific let me know.

Thanks! [emoji2]

EDIT: pics weren’t showing up right.

Last edited:
Best of luck with the sale! If you end of uninstalling the AP let me know please. I’m in the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
rexdriver85

rexdriver85

Thread Starter #3
Bringing this back up, she’s all nestled away in the garage ready for her new owner!