Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bought a used fiesta st with mountune upgrades

Had a few questions if someone could help me .
I recently just purchased my 2015 fiesta st, just realized it has mountune upgrades to it, from what I know I see mountune exhaust and mountune hoses , not very mechanically inclined , cant tell if stock intercooler or rmm. Is there any way to tell if the car has been tuned ? And if so what tune ? Sorry if this is a dumb question

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Had a few questions if someone could help me .
I recently just purchased my 2015 fiesta st, just realized it has mountune upgrades to it, from what I know I see mountune exhaust and mountune hoses , not very mechanically inclined , cant tell if stock intercooler or rmm. Is there any way to tell if the car has been tuned ? And if so what tune ? Sorry if this is a dumb question
Does the intercooler have a silver center section and black caps on the outside edges of the intercooler on each end? If so it's a stock intercooler....most after market intercooler are either black or silver typically throughout.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

SrsBsns

Congrats on picking up the Fiesta!

RMM would be easy to tell if you can get under the car. It's easy to locate and you'll know if it's aftermarket or stock.

Intercooler, I'd say the same thing that Typhoon said... check the caps. The stock IC is also pretty small compared to most aftermarket ones.

I would doubt that the car is tuned unless it came with an Accessport.

OP
O
Thread Starter #4
Congrats on picking up the Fiesta!

RMM would be easy to tell if you can get under the car. It's easy to locate and you'll know if it's aftermarket or stock.

Intercooler, I'd say the same thing that Typhoon said... check the caps. The stock IC is also pretty small compared to most aftermarket ones.

I would doubt that the car is tuned unless it came with an Accessport.

Thanks fouhnd out no tune . Exhaust intercooler and hoses all mountune

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Congrats and nice purchase. You basically got an almost brand new car with bolt ons. Seeing as if the Engine was replaced 5 months it can’t have more than 5k on it.

Last edited:
OP
O
Thread Starter #6
Yeah if I look at that way makes me feel better, was worried why it needed a new engine . Thank you !!