Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Forum Member

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Hello,

I purchased my 2017 Fiesta ST new back in March of 2017 and have put 10k miles on it so far. Its my first new car. Previous cars I've owned were 1997 Honda Civic EX, 1992 Acura Integra, 2005 Chevy Impala, 1997 Honda Prelude, 2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230, 1997 Chevy Corvette Grand Sport, and a 2008 Hyundai Tiburon GS. All work on these cars was done by myself so I have quite a bit of experience with various brands. This is my first ford and honestly my favorite car I've owned.

The only issue I've had thus far is the blend door actuator broke a few days ago. I'm going to try and have my warranty take care of that.

I opted for the dealer to have some custom Katzkin leather seats made at purchase. They are red and black with ST badging on them.

My current upgrades have been Cobb Stage 1 Package and I have the new 2J Racing Intake on order.

After the intake I'll be upgrading the intercooler. Do y'all have any recommendations? I'm looking for the most efficient one.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard