Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Aux vs Port, GTX2554 turbo

Which setup?

• Single Port Aux Fuel

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 4-Port Aux Fuel

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Now having A gen2 2860 ....going down on ramps is the best part of my day and at the end of my day going home....Jason at Dizzy is doing a great job....I recommend his services !
I switched from Stratified to Dizzy, MUCH better on a daily for sure... But with your BT, uh, yeah, you're gonna have serious power regardless which competent tuner works on it, hehe...

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I switched from Stratified to Dizzy, MUCH better on a daily for sure... But with your BT, uh, yeah, you're gonna have serious power regardless which competent tuner works on it, hehe...
Yeah stratified I think has become to big for their britches....forgets about its loyal customers ....screws them with poor shipping tactics...etc....so I went with a Smaller Tuner and very very happy with Jason@dizzytuning....great guy to deal with....couldn't say there isn't anything I don't like....he is there when you need him....vs stratified....where they are nowhere to be found if you are in dire need.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Se7eN

Se7eN

Thread Starter #23
Nor sure why no comments or much discussion on this... You simply replace the stock injectors and get a custom tune, done... Far simpler installation, can anyone comment on this?

Edit: Major downside is no valve cleaning, AND major tuning challenge apparently, but good for simple additional 30% even fuel across all cylinders to max out a turbo.
At least where i live, where the "93oct" tunes like 91oct just 30% more flow wouldn't help much. We ran into a wall of bad AFR at around 270whp, don't get me wrong it feels awsome and runs real good with the MRX style turbo. But even with Meth a friend gained an aditional 20whp with the same turbo setup while keeping it conservative and not wanting to push it. Yet I don't like meth, have seen wholes in the block from Meth systems that fail and you don't notice. Would just rather be safe with a reliable system that you don't have to keep checking all the time.

I think I will wait for Ron to finally come out with a finished Peron kit with the controler and inyectors. Don't much feel like making a home made kit with the spacer itself.

Thanks for the opinions.

OP
Se7eN

Se7eN

Thread Starter #24
Also, my friend that has the meth Kit with the same turbo as me already had a falure of the fitting that supplies the meth. Had to run the same tune I have till he fixed it. Which solidified the distrust I have in Meth Kits.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
At least where i live, where the "93oct" tunes like 91oct just 30% more flow wouldn't help much. We ran into a wall of bad AFR at around 270whp, don't get me wrong it feels awsome and runs real good with the MRX style turbo. But even with Meth a friend gained an aditional 20whp with the same turbo setup while keeping it conservative and not wanting to push it. Yet I don't like meth, have seen wholes in the block from Meth systems that fail and you don't notice. Would just rather be safe with a reliable system that you don't have to keep checking all the time.

I think I will wait for Ron to finally come out with a finished Peron kit with the controler and inyectors. Don't much feel like making a home made kit with the spacer itself.

Thanks for the opinions.
With WMI you could use a Guardian Angel type fail safe, you don't have to keep checking add much at all and know that if you do run out that you'd be safe.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Been a while, already did all the research. Pretty sure i'm going withe the Peron setup in Whoosh Motorsports.

Thank you all for the comments
Which one? The 2860 Gen2? Either one, that will be a nice investment, hope you enjoy it!

I have a GTX2554 installed, and went with the Peron Port System for the additional fuel.
4 port?

I'm trying to find out if single port is safe at mide 3's. Power is a reference, I'm looking for the 320-350 range on single port with stock exhaust mani and s280. Can this be run safely?