Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Can We Use This

OP
FakTorThis
Thread Starter #3
i dont think it works on phones unfortunately but you put your vin in and it gives all your asbuilt data and some info for what some of it does

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Clicking on some sketchy look'n Russian link, potentially painting my router as target AND entering my VIN on top of that... don't sound too wise. I keep my browsers up-to-date, don't have any extensions and run as a limited-access user so I'm not worried about getting exploited. (but yeah, those ISP routers...)

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I opened it on a linux sandbox vm out of curiosity. The domain hosts a tool called focccus that appears all over focus forums (160+ pages) but someone with 4 posts linking to a Russian domain is shady as heck.

OP
FakTorThis
Thread Starter #8
I got the answer to my question last night. Since focccus doesn't work on our cars this wont work because it creates an xml file and forscan cant deal with xml files.