Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tune Chips

Anybody have any knowledge/experience on "RaceChip RS" tuner?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Anybody have any knowledge/experience on "RaceChip RS" tuner?

They're basically piggy-back chips that lack a lot of customization ability that you can get through the Cobb AP. For the money I would go with Cobb.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
For those who are concerned with warranty with an AP leaving behind a ignition cycle count of zero when uninstalled, then piggyback devices may be an option. I know the Delta Boost Module at ~$240 will safely give up to 4 psi extra boost, but have not heard of this one.

Edit: Here is the link to the exact product options for the FiST. Seems pretty pricey, although looks nice, at $550 for the full deal with app control AND no details on how it makes 55 HP / 63 TQ on our stock turbo sounds a bit scary... Only way I know of to get 55 HP, even BHP, over stock is to get an e30 tune, so even though I'm open-minded I'm pretty doubtful of it's claims.
https://www.racechip.us/shop/ford/f...00-ecoboost-1596ccm-195hp-145kw-214lb-ft.html

Last edited:
OP
BojixFiST
Thread Starter #4
Any numbers on the HP and TQ with running the Delta Boost Module?

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Any numbers on the HP and TQ with running the Delta Boost Module?
It's a legit option for a bit more power, even Ron sells it... from the description on the Whoosh site: "Flowmaster's Delta Boost Performance Tuner is a simple way to gain up to 4 psi in boost pressure with an easy to install plug and play unit on Ford EcoBoost engines. This results in gains of up to 18 HP and 25 ft lbs of torque." https://whooshmotorsports.com/colle...oost-module-fiesta-st-2014-2018-free-shipping

And with zero trace left behind when removed, it's truly fully warranty friendly and has realistic gains unlike this expensive one posted...

OP
BojixFiST
Thread Starter #6
It's a legit option for a bit more power, even Ron sells it... from the description on the Whoosh site: "Flowmaster's Delta Boost Performance Tuner is a simple way to gain up to 4 psi in boost pressure with an easy to install plug and play unit on Ford EcoBoost engines. This results in gains of up to 18 HP and 25 ft lbs of torque." https://whooshmotorsports.com/colle...oost-module-fiesta-st-2014-2018-free-shipping

And with zero trace left behind when removed, it's truly fully warranty friendly and has realistic gains unlike this expensive one posted...
Wow thanks so much for that info !

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Wow thanks so much for that info !

Sure man, happy to help... Personally I couldn't resist all the goodies and options available with an AP, but it's a legit option for a bit more power if you insist on not risking your warranty at all.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk