Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted Hot Pepper Red Fiesta ST...

...Line

I saw it last week around "Ford Land", and thought "somebody painted an ST dark red", nope!

Damn, that thing was deceptive. It's not in the dealer inventory yet so I would assume it had an M plate on it. I think I might wait till it is available and trade in my FiST for the FiST-Line because I don't want to have a car with ST badges on it anymore and I want an auto. [limp]

OP
Turtle
Thread Starter #4
It was actually in my rear view mirror(being that it wasn't an actual ST [hihi]) and by the the time it caught up to me, it turned onto another street. I could tell it had the 16 inch wheels but no "ST" badge on the hatch, just "Fiesta". I didn't even think to get my phone out to snap a pic. I'm sure I'll see it again and I will be more vigilant with my phone. I also didn't get a good look at how nasty the black spoiler must have looked on it. Rush hour traffic...

It was actually in my rear view mirror(being that it wasn't an actual ST [hihi]) and by the the time it caught up to me, it turned onto another street. I could tell it had the 16 inch wheels but no "ST" badge on the hatch, just "Fiesta". I didn't even think to get my phone out to snap a pic. I'm sure I'll see it again and I will be more vigilant with my phone. I also didn't get a good look at how nasty the black spoiler must have looked on it. Rush hour traffic...
Is "nasty" a positive or negative opinion? I'm kinda surprised that I have not seen more comments from fisters that have debadged and down diameter- ed (wheels) complaining that Ford just made us look "stock" again! I think it's unfortunate that Ford didn't offer this a few years ago. And with the brighter color options too. ST line Fiesta would look great in the Pearl tricoat yellow that was offered in 2011.

OP
Turtle
Thread Starter #6
Is "nasty" a positive or negative opinion? I'm kinda surprised that I have not seen more comments from fisters that have debadged and down diameter- ed (wheels) complaining that Ford just made us look "stock" again! I think it's unfortunate that Ford didn't offer this a few years ago. And with the brighter color options too. ST line Fiesta would look great in the Pearl tricoat yellow that was offered in 2011.
Nasty meaning gross...I think Ford should have just done the roof in black and the center part of the roof spoiler and left the rest of it body color...prob trying to save a buck on paint. I am not worried about the ST-Line intruding on my FIST...I will be debadging the "Fiesta" off the hatch and prob taking off the "ST" in the spring. I like the clean look...a bit dissapointed we can't fully take the ST badge off the front grill. I'm sure it will rather obvious it isn't an ST if you look at the rear drum brakes and also see an auto shifter in the center console.

If you peel the front "ST" emblem off, save it. I had to replace the one on mine and it cost close to $40.00 bucks.