Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

18" Rims - What specs will fit?

Hey guys, I'm in the market for some new rims and the O.Z. Superturismo's have really caught my eye. They can come in our hub size (4-108), but I wanted to know the best offset and width (hopefully at least 7.5-8) that'd fit in our unfortunately small wheel well? Also, what tires would be a good wrap? I was hoping for 225/40 - 245/35?

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I too am interested in this info. There's a guy local to me that is selling some 18x7.5s.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Your best bet is probably 18x7.5 around 40mm offset with 215/35R18 to stay within overall stock tire size. But if you do go with 18x8 with 225/40 or 245/35 do post pics. In my unprofessional opinion, that wheel and those tire sizes are too big for the FiST.

OP
K
Thread Starter #4
Your best bet is probably 18x7.5 around 40mm offset with 215/35R18 to stay within overall stock tire size. But if you do go with 18x8 with 225/40 or 245/35 do post pics. In my unprofessional opinion, that wheel and those tire sizes are too big for the FiST.
Even with spacers/ Widebody arches?

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Even with spacers/ Widebody arches?
I had some 17x9 Mustang cobra r reps I wanted to run on my FiST. With that width and offset of +20, the tires would have slammed into the fenders if I didn't cut them.

If you decide to run big wheels, you might have to cut the fender wells, add flares and possibly run negative camber to clear.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk