Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

video of cobb air intake install?

ROCKYFiestta

does anybody have a video of a proper install of the cobb air intake on the fist (not the just a filterswap) all i have seen so far is a bunch of bumbling fools with very poorly done videos. I would prefer to see it done on video over written directions (just easier for me to learn). thanks [???:)]

also is removal of the cowl and wipers necessary?

Jerickson88

does anybody have a video of a proper install of the cobb air intake on the fist (not the just a filterswap) all i have seen so far is a bunch of bumbling fools with very poorly done videos. I would prefer to see it done on video over written directions (just easier for me to learn). thanks [???:)]

also is removal of the cowl and wipers necessary?
If you’re a slick individual, it can be done in about half an hour without removing that stuff. You don’t need a video. It’s cake. You’ve got one blind hose clamp to remove.

OP
ROCKYFiestta

ROCKYFiestta

Thread Starter #3
thanks totally didnt need to remove the wipers and cowl. [^] also dropped in the vuduu shifter kit while i had it all out. worked out nicely.