Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from the Ocean State

Bri in RI

Hey all, just joined the forum today. But I've been researching and reading about the Fist for about a yr now, in preparation for retiring my old wagon. Finally got to test drive a Fist this past wkd. I'm sold. Now the hunt begins for the right one.

Just a little background...I love cars and love driving. I'm also an outdoorsman so another hatch is perfect. I come from 2 Integra R's, an S2000, Evo 8 & currently a 15 WRX and WRX wagon. *I am a Subie guy at heart. The subie fam is just awesome. I'm sure a lot of you can attest.

My work commute is a little over 100mi total, with half of it through windy roads. This is exactly what I need. [driving]

The question now is, do I go lightly used or new...

Can't wait! [rockon]

Welcome!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

I don't think you're gonna go wrong whether you go new or used (assuming warranty isn't a big deal to you because you could get an extended if you want). As you know, you get a little bit more bang for your buck on a used one. The biggest factor to buy a new is if the Octane Academy is something you want to do. It's only available if you buy brand new off the showroom floor. It's a lot of fun in someone else's car.
I would buy new to do it again [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

Bri in RI

Thread Starter #5
Thanks man. I'll give the search another mo or so. And if nothing comes up, may need to buy new. That Academy sounds fun though.
I still can't get over how that car drives. Been thinking about it since the test drive. [biggrin]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard, I would go new and take advantage of the end of year sales. Plus you’ll get to go to ST Academy.