Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Radiator Replacement

I am in the process of replacing a bent radiator, and don't expect to drive the car hard enough to warrant a high end replacement.

I have been looking over the options at Rock Auto and see 5 at vastly different prices. https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,2015,fiesta,1.6l+l4+turbocharged+dohc,3308782,cooling+system,radiator,2172

My main observation is that the sizes of the rads (thickness and width) differ between the different options with the Spectra being the widest and thickest.

Does anyone know if all of these will provide sufficient cooling? CSF seems like a good brand, but the size is just so much smaller. If it gets the job done though, it may be a good options.

Any help would be appreciated.

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
Appreciate the help! I think I will go with the CSF rad. Interestingly its the cheapest but also has the longest warranty at 2 years. Its also nice to be able to get the motocraft coolant and save on that as well.