Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member in SoFla

Just bought my 2017 Fiesta ST on October 4, 2018. Needed a vehicle so I could rest my 2002 F150 Lightning, so I had to get an SVT. Love it. Used with 13,800 miles. Discovered after getting home that the previous owner had installed BC Racing coilovers. That's why it rode better than all the reviews said it would. Bonus!

Congrats. Great choice for a fun and nimble ride. It's also my commuter, which rests on the weekend, where I use my Mustang GT. The car is under rated for the performance, practicality and there are so many bolt ons to increase the performance. I enjoy driving it every day!

Congrats and welcome! I'm new myself so if you learn of any So Fla meetups or groups let me know!

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm really enjoying it. Thanks!
JPD_16 said:
Congrats and welcome! I'm new myself so if you learn of any So Fla meetups or groups let me know!
Hey guys! Welcome [MENTION=10818]joeyearl[/MENTION] I help run the SoFla STRS Instagram page @sofla_strs

We do have a facebook group and a GroupMe group chat as well, we plan meets and head out to other events on both pages. Some members even host mod days & BBQs at their houses.

Me and my boyfriend (he has a FiST too) are down in Dania Beach, but we have people all over South Florida! Nice to see more of us!!

OP
joeyearl
Thread Starter #10
Great to know there is a group nearby. Please keep me posted as to upcoming events.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I hardly post them here, but I really try to keep the Instagram updated. If you end up on the facebook group or the groupme its 100% better for staying informed. I guess I can head down to the regional sections and start up a thread for us.

Great color Joey! And what a nice bonus that you got those BC coilovers as a pkg and didn't even know it! I'd love to hear your experience with them in the coming months as they may be part of my future mods.

OP
joeyearl
Thread Starter #15
I hardly post them here, but I really try to keep the Instagram updated. If you end up on the facebook group or the groupme its 100% better for staying informed. I guess I can head down to the regional sections and start up a thread for us.
MagnetiseST, what are the names of the Facebook group and Instagram?