Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Can someone help me read this log?

Hello,

Fiesta community, I have a 2015 Fiesta ST with the COBB OTS stage 1 91 tune as I live in SoCal. It seems like a lot of negative correction to me but I am new to all of this as I just got my Accessport only a few weeks ago. Any help reading this would be much appreciated! Thank you!

https://datazap.me/u/bilabongathlete/log-1540435738?log=0&data=3-5-6-9-12-13-14-15-18-19-23
It looks like your getting some negative corrections in the mid-range. Your charge air temps and boost pressure aren't excessive. Usually you don't want to see any negative corrections >-3 which you only have one instance of @ 4200-4500 rpm on CYL 2 and Cyl 4 It's either a lack of octane or your plugs need to be changed. You can add one gallon of e-85 to an otherwise FULL tank of gas to see if it fixes the problem, if it doesn't it's likely your plugs. How many miles on your car? Have you recently changed plugs? Stock plugs work fine for Stage 1, just make sure the gap is between .026-.028

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
[MENTION=10750]tfusch4[/MENTION] Thank you for the reply! I have around 76K miles on the car, the plugs have not been changed. I am in California and from what I have seen California 91 is not optimal. Will the one gallon of E85 do any harm to the car without a tune for it?

[MENTION=10750]tfusch4[/MENTION] Thank you for the reply! I have around 76K miles on the car, the plugs have not been changed. I am in California and from what I have seen California 91 is not optimal. Will the one gallon of E85 do any harm to the car without a tune for it?
No, one gallon of e85 to an otherwise full tank of e10 91 premium will net you about e15 total which is completely within the ecu's ability to adjust the fuel trims to maintain the desired air/fuel ratio. I would suggest that you go ahead and change your plugs and make sure they're gapped correctly.