Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sparco Chrono FYI

Just an FYI post, the Sparco Chrono does fit in an ST, I couldn't find any information stating it for sure so I took some measurements and I knew it would be tight but took the gamble as I'm a larger guy, I have the larger version of the 2. There was zero chance the factory Recaros were going to work for me and I almost kept the base seats but they just offer almost no support.

-It will not quite slide all the way forward, chances are if you need a bigger seat this isn't an issue.
-Even with the sliding rails your actually sitting about the same height as the base seat maybe even about 1/2in lower so no loss in headroom.
-The top left side or top right side depending on which side will brush against the B pillar when you do slide the seat back and forth.
-Seatbelt clearance is fine as well.
-The front of the seat feels like it needs to come up a little(just an opinion)

I used tsunami105's post as a reference during the install, lots of good info there about the airbag bypass etc
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/14529-Sparco-Seat-install-Airbag-bypass-16-FiST

Those are the main things that came to mind, if I think of anything or any issues arise I'll update this post, hope it helps guys.