Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta st grille

I have a Ford Fiesta s hatchback base model and little by little trying to get it to look like a st. My question will a Oem st grille fit on a base model without changing the bumper cover?

You’re going to have to get something from Aliexpress. I have no idea if they fit USDM bumpers but they make ST style grills for the Euro/Asian non-ST cars.

Last edited:

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
European and Asian Fiesta's use a different bumper cover compared to the US cars. I had thought one of the 2014+ appearance packages had a honeycomb grille for the non-ST cars. I had seen at it an autoshow, so it may have never made actual production. On my brother's SFE, we just plasti-dipped the chrome bars and called it done. Added ST springs and wheels later to help it look less like an SFE model.

If you really want the full look, best to find front and rear ST bumpers. Try to find wrecks and part outs.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

dmb

st grill won't fit the se but you can get one on e bay for $89 that looks like one, complete with st badge. well it will fit but you have to bend it pretty good so it isn't flush like a 25 inch in a 24 inch hole